Regions 4 and 5 will be co-hosting the 2021 Ethics and Data Integrity Webinar for laboratory, field and operations on Thursday August 12th from 10:00am to 3:00pm (with a break for lunch) via WebEx. The instructor for the session will be Silky Labie with ELCAT. CEUs may be offered for this webinar.
The workshop will include requirements from the 2016 TNI Standard Section 5.2.7, Florida DOH and FDEP.
Areas that will be covered include: laboratory, field, industrial pre-treatment and operations.
Topics may include:
1) organizational mission and its relationship to the critical need for honesty and full disclosure in all analytical reporting, how and when to report data integrity issues, and record keeping;
2) training, including discussion regarding all data integrity procedures;
3) data integrity training documentation;
4) in-depth data monitoring and data integrity procedure documentation;
5) specific examples of breaches of ethical behavior such as improper data manipulations, adjustments of instrument time-clocks, and inappropriate changes in concentrations of standards; and
6) examples of improper practices.
Participants will receive a certificate for attendance and we ask that each participant please register so we know who to send the certificates to. Because each individual will receive a certificate there is no group pricing being offered.
Webinar details with the WebEx meeting ID and password will be sent via e-mail upon completion of your registration and will only be sent to those that are registered.
The webinar will start at 10:00am, have a lunch break from 12:00-1:00pm, and end at 3:00pm. Click here for the detailed agenda.
To register for the Ethics and Data Integrity webinar click here.